Monday, July 9, 2007

band fiesta.

lil alienations: i'm :( today....mum and bro flew to Kuching....I'm like sooo wanting to go. I'm feeling low now...i need some r n r time...some real one...boooo...but im stuck here. and nothing seems to be turning out right. when it can't seem any worst. surprises always like to pop up to make life more suckier. :( hmphx. i use to like sch. but somedays now i wake up needing to drag myself to sch...haiyo. how can like that?! im saying this to myself. imagine that. I need a little more sunshine and smiles. okok. maybe after seeing all my bandies yest. was a lil up up :) hope. the month will only get better! :) grumbles. over and out.
........................................................................................................................................................


Yesterday was band fiesta day...Went down to support MSL! Yea...:D they did good...of course! ;)

Was soooo happy to see so many of them...of course my band family and the lil kids....alamak! they all have grown so tall and handsome and pretty! :) ahh...saded..can't put up the photos...my bro took them....I pray hard he didnt delete them man....*prays real real hard* if not i might just pass on. XP

MSL band peeps are still my numero uno love...my bandie family...my juniors...all cute and grown up....:)

Shall post up the pictures here if *prays hard* it doesn't get accidentally deleted...:P

yesterday had a long chat with rek...haven't done that in the longest times...so yesterday was a happy day. met. meng meng kor though din get to talk much. hmphx. but nvm manage to pass him his early pressie;) and took photo!....yea..and talked to ah fooo and gwean and cpc alot...long time havent chatted with my beloved junior ah foo...glad that all my beloves are nice and well....:D

rek...im so glad we had a chit chat yest...we should do that more...darn time...don't give us too much chance to meet up...haha...but it's okie...because you guys are my besties my family always!:) Muacks! O yes. and to my sis ting who had to miss the action because of the sore throat....hope it has gotten well already! =)

Take care peeps...loves~

Yes yes! more new Updated pics. Courtersy of ah foo :)


ah foo! my pride and joy flutey first junior! hah!
my beloved flutey juniors! =))
we're at the botanic gardens!
pioneers and seniors and mrs lee. the founders of MSL Concert band! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment