Thursday, June 21, 2007

what if.

lil alienations: lala wants to cut hair. But doesn't know where to. Does anyone know a good hair salon with good hair stylist at a affordable price? Do intro to me! Thank you. =))
........................................................................................................................

today was creative media arts. We changed faci....hmmx...he seems like a nice guy. I sure hope he really is. =D

I'm in the same team as last last week, Alex, Elf, Yoyo, Shirley and me!
During break Shirley's cousin came to class to pass her a cake, she always pops by in class to visit Shirley. So nice right...? Super sweet...

I was wondering..How cool would it be if i studied in the same school as my cousins. Soo Super fun!! If foong was studying together here in RP. That would be so fun. Haha...Yea. Even if we can't go for lunch together, we can crap all the way home....ahhhh....thinking about it makes me happy. haha...too bad none of my cousins study in the same school as me, the cousins who have all graduated....o well....haha...

Thats why this entry is called a what if. Its the type of entry where I can only day dream about. =X But still, its fun to think about this type of things from time to time....=)

Okie, thats all for today. Ps. Im blogging from school. The STUPID home internet has problem AGAIN. I can connect but can't go online. So fish. Make me so upset last night. So inconvenient. =( argh. o well. hope it gets fixed up soooon. and i mean soon.

Take care peeps! =) Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment