Tuesday, June 12, 2007

hello.

hello! Its been a long time since i last blogged...haha...

The biggest and first reason is because my old pms modem finally passed on...=( it took me a few days to get a new one....yay! :) Its almost the same, but its black instead of the beige one it used to be...looks kinda sleek...;)

thats my new modemy! yay. finally. haha...=) sorry the picture looks bad...using my hp...:P
Yeapx...so I attempt to put in all the stuff in which I have been not been able to put up since the last time i blogged....


Has anyone eaten Sarawak Laksa before?( As shown in the piccys above. Yummy!) Okok..my pictures of the laksa might not be doing enough justice to make it look as yummy as it is...In Singapore and Johor one really can't find it...Even if you can find one, it usually taste so very different and far from the real thing...Quite Saddening though. My mum can cook wham bam power Sarawak Laksa! =D

So whats so different about the Sarawak Laksa and the local ones..? The local one is more like a curry laksa, but the former is very different, I don't exactly know how to describe it but, its taste is (to me) more fragrant and much tastier. (ok. personal biasness, i know. :P) And unlike the latter the toppings are much more simple; prawns, bean sprouts aka tau gay, lime and chicken! Thats all....! plus bee hoon and the nice gravy sauce. Taa daaa! A bowl of super duper yummi Sarawak Laksa...!=)

To try authentic laksa, fly to Sarawak...haha...:P its love at first taste..=P

Jumping on from there, recently my relatives came over from KL to Sing for a few days...they went to the Zoo and Bird Park. I only went with them to the bird park as I was free on that day. I got to say, i prefer the zoo....hahaha...:p


so romantic right? =)


Dun wan lah. I on diet..^-*

don't take pictures of us! we're camera shy! :p

Sorry ah...I know the bird park has like tons of birds.. this were the only ones which I could got close to and made me feel interested to take out my handphone to snap a piccy...I was so worried my hp would slip from my hand and fall into the vast forest below...then it would be byebye phone....haha..:P

next on....I baked cookies with mom!! heeeh! =D ok...i admit, they are the ready mix type, just add them all together to bake. But still...we baked them ok? hahaa...before even starting the oven tripped the electricity, it spoiled. -_-''' so we had to use the mini toaster....wahhaa...so it doesn't look nice. but don't be deceived...they do taste good! hahaa..=) and im not being bias! :p


Okie. I guess I shall stop here. Haha...talked about so many things in just one post...its been a long time i haven't written anything, so put everything down here...haha...=))

Take care everyone! Loves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment