Tuesday, June 19, 2007

merder . murder?

The Straits Time Article with an ad of TNP's news
Can you see the spelling error?
Spot it yet? Thats the one.

Saw this spelling error on The Straits Times today. Mom was like...What is this man?! How can they get such a word wrong? I was thinking maybe it was meant to be a spelling joke or something...but after seeing what it was about...I kinda doubt so...Hope they didn't get it wrong in the New Paper too...Woops..=X but sometimes we do also err in our essay writing...I hope this is just a really one off type of error...haa...i still love to the tabloid New paper...yay. =)

Some random piccys ~~
Here is cute lil josy's cute rabbit!
Its peeking out from the gap of the seats.

Meji Sweet!! =D Yea! I lie the tin...cux it looks cool...heh..:p Kinda old school this sweet. We had alot of it during shootings.
ta ta ta dang!

My Doreamon Fan!
Cute right? Looks abit pirated though. But quite windy. ;D
Yahoo...a portable fan. Saw one a mini toons that day with all the fanciful lights and all costing nearly 10bucks, so I told mum to help me keep a lookout for cheaper alternatives. Today she bought me this fan, it doesn' t look like a fan right...? Let me show you how it works.

You have to literally take off its head for it to be able to work. Its like killing; beheading it..:( haha..
taa daa. You have to take off its head to get the fan inside...cruel right? :P lol. but the wind is quite strong.
Don't get me wrong. I didn't get this because I'm the sort of girly girl who can't stand heat and must stay in air con rooms all day long...no way...haha...I got this because sometimes during productions our actress due to the numerous change of clothes get very hot thus i thought it would be a good idea for one. Haahaa..:p I hope it will prove useful...

That's all for today. Take care folks. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment