Monday, November 5, 2012

because that's the power of friendship.

i wrote this post on instagram a few days back but i though since it was such a long thought I would like to share it here too...
(it was meant to go out as a tweet. but 140 characters ain't enough for me to say it. bah. so it went onto instagram and now reproduced here...:))

Reading another article on this kid getting bullied so bad till she decided the world was not worth living for...:( 
And thinking...boy. I must really have been lucky all my life...:) I have heard of friends or friends of who have been bullied/teased/ostracised some part of their school lives especially sec and pri... From where I came from in my two schs either way everyone (popular.not) would have at least a friend to standup for them and just be..a friend...? 

Ppl laugh at ulu north but I guess we must be awesome cause I don't see it happening while studying here... What branded schools? Mine was just as awesome too!

And I must be really lucky or did something awesome in my pass live to have a bunch of buds I found frm pri, sec, poly & uni school to stick tgt with me till today. 


Xiexie I realised that it takes me quite awhile to be close to people...I'm shy like that. But if I'm close enough to irritate you (well in a friendly manner. Haa) then we must be quite close huh! Heh
*and i forgotten to add, if i ask you for things for help or anything, means we are close like that too, cause to learn how to ask for something is a big step for me. I hate why i am so shy like that. tsk.

I hope bullying-stops. Everyone find that friend of theirs:)

....


That was my thought of the day then.

Family and friendship. 
this are the only two important things in my life currently. 

I can't even begin to imagine what i would do without them...

Coming home to an empty house without warmth, then i would rather stay out. 

going into a world without friendship feeling all alone, then i'd rather drift away. (speaking of which i love magnetic north's drift away song!the mv is quite apt for this topic!)
here you go! thought the mv was quite nicely done. by wfp of course!. :)
so thankfully, this two fit very nicely in my life. 

i lack maybe that one thing to make life complete but at least till date the other two have been fulfilling, and your friendships mean the world to me, my inner circle. 

not very big because i don't dream of being a social butterfly. 
 those who know will know cause i know. :)
(act yi ge poetic. lols)

and between the two, i treasure your friendship more i believe. (?)
maybe. 


there are so many things i dare to be rash about. (usually my practical self will speak first. oh but anyway...)
but with our friendship...

i hold it like a precious china ware.
 ...


so thankful for all the friendships i've made through the years...even the ones where now it seems that we have drifted apart. 

i really thank and appreciated you being part of my life then. :)

you were  (and still are) awesome guys. 

if you are reading this. go be someone's friend...especially that tortured soul you see....

you may just be the last glimmer of warmth...

we all hate to be judged. so if you can. don't. 
be a friend. 

you never know whose life you are bringing joy and new meaning into.

No comments:

Post a Comment