Monday, August 20, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri to all of my Muslim friends!

So cute right!!
Credits to blogger Akiraceo.com
You can find the cutest reads there...go check Miao & WafuPafu out! :D

When Hari Raya comes it only means two things...(ok among the many other things which come with Hari Raya)

Good Food , Kueh Kueh & the Raya songs...

"Selamat Hari Raya~" & my favourite " balik Kampung...o.o.o Balik Kampung~"

i don't know what comes after that because that is really pretty much all i know of the song...heh.

...

I have so much to say....but when i turned on my lappy and gotten comfortable to start writing...i lost all my inspiration!

it's as if someone were watching and decided to play a cruel joke and take away my inspiration to write..

*GASPS*
return me my inspiration you thief! 
just kidding. 

i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment