Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day <3

This is just a very short post before bed to say mummy I love you:) and to all wonderful mothers out there...
Happy Mother's Day! You are the best gift a kid can ever have.
Thank you for all the sacrifices you have for us. The unconditional love you show us in one way or another. 

As children sometimes it seems like we don't appreciate it don't realise it, trust me we do. Or at least I do, and I'm sure for those who still are lost sheeps they will understand your intentions when they grow sensible. :) 

世上只有妈妈好、有妈的孩子象个宝。ill always remember this song, it played alot as a fernleaf milk powder ad as I was a kid. Talk about good advertising! Haha

Before I leave I shall leave you all with some good Mother's Day video...the one I'm going to share today is not the cheesy sob sob kind..

It's a quirky one done by awesome dance Mike Song (@mikeosong) and a bunch of other great dancers such as Anthony lee (@_anthonylee_) whom i know from WFP vids and many other good ones whom I've never seen before. To too it all off mama song (mike's mum) took home the cake with her collab with them in this Mother's Day video! So enjoy: 


(O sorry crap, i forgot the blogger app doesn't allow me to have embed function.) here's the link first, will update it when I can with the embedded video. - Embedded! 

Have fun! Take care! Send lotsa love to you mums. Make sure it's always less than three. <3

 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment