Sunday, September 21, 2008

alienating away for awhile...

lilalienations: yours truly will be alienating away till the 30th. in the meantime take good care of yourselves. loves. :)
................................................................................................................................................

I was looking through old photos today to put inside my mp3...yay..:) and as i was looking through all those fond memories, i saw how through the old photos the buggers have 'evolved'.haha..not mutating..nothing bad though.

I saw the photos from way back those when we were in sec 2? Yea...omg..it just is a few years back, but somehow...it feels lightyears ago....maybe because we looked different. Younger? We are not older not ok Still young! ^-^v hhaha...:P

I wanted to do a post on it...but maybe my buggers have objections about me putting up some of the old photos...don't think so...but must ask first mah....:p any violent objections guys? tag me if you do....if not...i'll be quite happy to relook our sec sch looks....heh...=)

Wow...everyone has changed, more and more preeety and handsomeeeee....not to say they weren't las time...its just that...they just became more beautiful. :))

Then i realised, how come i haven't really change much. -_-''' why like that. whats wrong with me.....not keeping up with times. i pretty much still hold the same kinda look, o...uglier? :( ok..my hair became shorter! change? hahaa...if thats considered...:p

I so love to look at old photos and reminiece the great memories. :) *o yes, pls send me photos for our recent outing pls...hee*

jojo. is missing frm this photo. :(
yay. =) i stole gotten this photo from bie and edited a lil...thankyou=D hee..
now everyone is represented in either of the photos...haha..:P
o. aren't they just cute?
^-^

I bet you. 20 years later i'll look back at all my different photos of pals and think the exact same thing as i am now....haha...:P

yesh . i love all you guys. :))
take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment