Wednesday, July 9, 2008

old letters...=)


I was tidying up my room a few weeks back...and...
What are inside these two old very chinese moon cake boxes....?


taadaaaa! its all my letters and cards. from wayyy back. =)) they date back when i was just maybe 3-4 my first birthday cards and stuff like that...:) nostalgia. just to look back at them at remeniece. :)


This was given to me by my favourite best pal in pri sch....Lim Huay Tyng!:D it was very fun to make cards then...because, computers were fairly new to us.


Hee...its really simple. There wasn't much words, just pictures. but. when i recall stuff like this. the memories are very sweet. :)
Yesh. you are right, if you have ever sent me a mail..a letter..a card...they'll probably be all kept safely in there. You never thought i would keep it right..? They are my memorable stash of great memories! :D

Now with the new emails and all...letter have lost that personalised touch, so people who know me, will realise that i still very much love the old fashioned pen, paper and stamp. haha...don't you feel so excited to open your mailbox to realise you have a letter..? Maybe its just me...haha..:P
I am minnie! lol..:p no wonder i like mickey! hahaa...
jin..see its your fault...wahaha...:P
i didn't forget about it...because i kept this card? very nicely...=)
all the way from back in lower primary..
I didn't forget...cux i like mickey! lol...that was lame.. i know..-_-''' hee..:P
=)
even if the letter doesn't come in glamorous forms, as long its written with love, i will still keep it for a longest time. cause, its sincerity from within. =)
oo! i recieved a letter from hogwarts! im going to be a witch!
wahaha...lol..:p

Thank you all for sending me all the letters and mails through the years....rest assured. i've kept them nicely! heh. :D

When was the last time you recieved a hand written letter/ card..? And when was the last time you sent out one...?
Send one to someone who would least expect it and give the person a lovely surprise! make their day! :D heh....

Take care peeps...loves. Smile! and stay happy! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment