Monday, January 28, 2008

over but still not free...:(

Everything's seems to be going to be over, or is already over..or issit..? I still don't have much time on my hands...why...? hmmx...i need to be free-er. Too many things to do...
ZZZzzz.

Should stop procrastinating some stuff, if not the new year will be over before i know it...chinese new year i mean. haha..:P

Okie, I know, I owe a nice writeup and piccys of the taiwan trip....but seriously, i don't have the time to update on that yet...so here's a lil sneak preview...done by my sch...

>>> >> <<<<<
http://www.rp.sg/articles/20080118001.asp

enjoy!:)

okie, i have to get back to work now, many things to do. where's all my time running to? :'(
how i wish i was hiro nakamura from heroes, so i can manipulate time. o well.haha..:P


take care peeps! love your life!be a nice human!:)
loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment