Thursday, November 22, 2007

ooo...bad bad. pls turn it good.


wee wee wee wee weeeee~

Haven't been to my own blog in some time then all those stupid spamming advertisement people come to spam my tagboard...-_-'' but Luckily! i remembered my own tag board's password so I am able to delete away their spam ads. hah! stupid spammers! naa naa ni poo poo ok. ok. i shall collect myself...:p

been having a not too glamorous week in other words, the week was far from good. I shall not elaborate on the minor stupid details. But i think the trigger of everything was when my bloody idiotic lovely hardisc crashed burnt and died on me. :'( ok. forget about the shows i can get them again...or so i think...ahh...my ouran high...elf just passed it to me....and its not even in stores so i can't buy them....:(((
but, thats not the point, theres so many stuff inside there. WORK!!pictures.games.songs.videos. ahhhhhhhhh....

Spell me 'Pek Chek' (that's hokkien for frustrated) and to think it has only been with me for one and a half year. fish & flowers. =(((((((

no more hardisc. and my laptop is running on 3 more gig to full drive, omg! you wonder where all the space go! i have no idea myself, i tried deleting everything uneeded. hmmmmm... my lappy..pls be nice and stay with me...=))))

shoot me. its probably my fault.
*rants rants rants rants rants*

ok. enough of rants. STOP. smile. :)

last week there was something good, JY came down on thursday to meet us!! Yay! we went to walk at the pasar malam after band. one of our favourite pastime after band...lol...but just so happy to see her...misss U jy! :D come down more often!weeeee! =D

oo...and have anyone gone to mos burger lately? there has been these very i mean Super cute handphone chains!!:) I was planning on getting the whole set, but. apparently, cute things don't last. the two i wanted most were sold out......whineeee...wahaa... the power of toys. ok. i admit. im childish a child at heart. young at heart. :D
http://www.mosburger.com.sg/home.php

taddaaa! this is it! cute right cute right?! :))
and so. ya...i have mos chicken and rice chan. but i want mos burger kun and tomato chan...! hahaha...

so...if any of you kind souls happen to eat mos and don't like this kind of thing but happen to see that they are having stock pls pls do let me know okie...? domo arigatou! :)))

i was browsing through the taiwan mos site...oo...their layout is cute. and their downloadable wallpapers are actually very nice. not pushy of mos...check it out. i kinda like it..:)

yesyes. and so that was roughly how my week went. how was yours? I hope it was all filled with sweets and honey...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment